We have won funding from the UK Power Networks’ Power Partners to deliver a local energy resilience project in Haringey from January to March 2022. We will act as the link between public sector service providers, local residents and specialist energy advice services in order to ensure the most vulnerable people are accessing the support they need.
- To connect vulnerable individuals living in fuel poverty with appropriate local energy advice services and support.
- To strengthen referral pathways between public and voluntary sector service providers.
- To recruit, train and support energy advice champions, including older people and people with lived experience of fuel poverty.
- To promote a change in the way vulnerable people are triaged by the Multi-Agency Care and Coordination Team (MACCT) and the Reablement Team in Haringey to ensure fuel poverty is incorporated.
- To increase the number of individuals living in fuel poverty who are registered on the Priority Services Register (PSR).
We will be delivering the project, titled ‘Haringey Power Up’, through our Reach and Connect service.