We are providing impartial advice and information to support residents as Lambeth Council plan to replace 306 existing homes with 464 new properties. Mott MacDonald were appointed Design Managers for the estate in 2017 and are currently on site reviewing the proposed plans.
Edward Ogundele, Independent Resident Adviser
Freephone: 0800 169 8677
- Providing impartial advice and information to all residents.
- Ensuring residents are well informed about all developments.
- Developing training to support residents and resident groups through the redevelopment process.
- Supporting the ‘Resident Engagement Panel’.
- Sharing resident feedback with Lambeth Council.
News from Cressingham Gardens
- 20th June 2018
Public Voice supported Lambeth Council and the estate’s Resident Engagement Panel to recruit a new Engagement Team that would work with the delivery partners to increase the level of engagement on the estate.